Brussels Airport Invests in DronePort
Article Key Points:
– The drone and advanced air mobility sector is quickly evolving, offering new development opportunities for the aviation industry.
– Brussels Airport has decided to invest in the sector through DronePort.
– DronePort is a unique ecosystem dedicated to research, innovation, and development in the drone and Advanced Air Mobility market.
– With this investment, Brussels Airport aims to further support innovation and development in the field of drones.
– Brussels Airport has acquired a 30% stake in DronePort with this investment.
The decision by Brussels Airport to invest in DronePort signifies a growing recognition of the value and potential of the drone and advanced air mobility sector. With advancements in technology and regulatory environments, drones and advanced air mobility have become a frontier ripe for exploration and exploitation by the aviation industry. By acquiring a 30% stake in DronePort, not only does the Brussels Airport demonstrate its commitment to innovation and development in this field, but it also positions itself as a key player in shaping the future direction of this rapidly evolving sector. As more traditional aviation entities like Brussels Airport venture into this exciting field, we could expect drones and advanced air mobility to transition from being fringe technologies to becoming integral parts of the broader aviation industry.
Original article: https://www.dronewatch.eu/brussels-airport-bets-on-aam-and-acquires-30-stake-in-droneport/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=brussels-airport-bets-on-aam-and-acquires-30-stake-in-droneport